David F. Ratliff, M.D.
General Orthopedic Surgeon
Specialty: Hand, Wrist, Elbow and Shoulder Surgery
Dr. Ratliff is an orthopedic surgeon with sub-specialty fellowship training in hand and upper extremity surgery. His practice focuses on the management of musculoskeletal and neurovascular conditions of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand in adults, children, and infants.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Orthopedic Surgery: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Upper Extremity Surgery: University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
Accreditations & Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Erie County Medical Society
- 2914 Elmwood Avenue, Kenmore, NY
- 36 North Union Road, Williamsville, NY
- 1900 Ridge Road, West Seneca, NY (limited hours)