David J. Pochatko, M.D.
Specialty: Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Pochatko specializes in the surgical and nonsurgical treatment of the foot and ankle and is one of the few fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeons in Buffalo and Western New York. He focuses on treating conditions such as bunions, hammertoes, flatfoot deformities, ankle and foot fractures and Achilles tendon problems and injuries, as well as ligament instabilities.
- Canisius College, Summa Cum Laude, Buffalo, NY
- University at Buffalo, School of Medicine, Buffalo, NY
- National Medical Honor Society Member, Alpha Omega Alpha
- Orthopedic Residency: University of Missouri, Kansas City, MO
- Foot and Ankle Fellowship: Emory University, Atlanta, GA
Accreditations & Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Erie County Medical Society
- New York State Orthopedic Society