Kevin W. Lanighan, M.D.
Specialty: Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
Dr. Lanighan is a recognized expert in the care of the hand and upper extremity, having been featured in a recent Buffalo Spree article (view PDF) as a local “top doc.” His practice specializes in state-of-the-art, minimally invasive techniques, including endoscopic and arthroscopic surgery and the care of carpal tunnel syndrome and thumb pain, in addition to wrist, elbow and shoulder problems.
- Niagara University, Lewiston, NY
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- General Surgery Internship: Bethesda Naval Hospital, Bethesda, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Fellowship: Raymond Curtis Hand Center, Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, MD
Accreditations & Professional Memberships
- Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons with Certificate of Added Qualification in Surgery of the Hand
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons