Thomas Lombardo, M.D.
Specialty: General Orthopedics
Dr. Lombardo started his private practice in Buffalo in 1979. He is an emeritus member of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.
He now focuses on the care and treatment of patients needing general orthopedics. He is also Chairman of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Millard Fillmore Hospital, as well as President of the Erie County Medical Society.
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
- University at Buffalo, School of Medicine, Buffalo, NY
- General Surgery Residency: Millard Fillmore Hospital, Buffalo, NY
- Orthopedic Residency: University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Accreditations & Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Board of Directors
- University at Buffalo School of Medicine, Admissions Committee