Specialty: Total Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy, Fracture Management
Dr. Patrick (Rick) Hlubik, originally from New Jersey, completed his undergraduate studies with a Bachelors Degree in Biology for Georgetown University in Washington D.C. He then continued at Georgetown to complete Medical School, graduating with Honors in 2004. His Orthopedic Residency training was completed locally at the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, and afterwards Dr. Hlubik decided to remain in Western New York, joining the skilled professionals of Northtowns Orthopedics in 2009.
He presently focuses his practice in the area of General Orthopedics with a special interest in the treatment of osteoarthritis and joint replacement. Dr. Hlubik sees patients with a wide variety of orthopedic problems including shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot pain. Surgically speaking, he makes use of computer assisted navigation to ensure the correct positioning of the components in his knee replacements. Some of his more common surgeries include broken bone and fracture care, shoulder arthroscopy including rotator cuff and labral repair, knee arthroscopy including menisectomy, and joint arthroplasty including total hip replacement and total knee replacement.
- Georgetown University – Washington, D.C.- B.S.
- Georgetown University Medical School – Washington, D.C.- M.D.
- Orthopedic Surgery- SUNY at Buffalo
Professional organization membership:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Robert Gillespie Award.
- Treatment Options for Knee and Hip Arthritis.
- Golf, Travel.
- New York State.
- Board Eligible.
- 36 North Union Road, Williamsville, NY
- 2914 Elmwood Avenue, Kenmore NY
- 2075 Sheridan Drive, Tonawanda, NY
- 12845 Broadway Alden, New York
Hospital/ Surgery Center Privileges:
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Surgery Center