Specialty: Non-Operative Fracture Care, Concussions, Overuse Sports Injuries
Dr. Grime is a graduate of the College of Ohio, completed his residency in Family Practice and a Fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine at the University of Kentucky.
Board Certified in Family Practice, he has had extensive experience with the management of various orthopedic disorders, particularly those involving athletes at the high school and collegiate level.
- University of Dayton – Dayton, OH – B.S.
- Medical College of Ohio – Toledo, OH – M.D.
- Family Practice – Barberton Citizens Hospital – Barberton Ohio.
- Primary Care Sports Medicine – University of Kentucky – Lexington, KY.
Professional organization membership:
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Erie County Medical Society
- New York State Medical Society
- Armsey TA, Grime TE. Amino Acid Supplementation. Curr Sports Med Rep. 2002; 1(4): 253-6.
- Overuse Injuries
- Medical Problems in Sports Medicine
- ACL Injuries in Female Athletes
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Athletes
- Common Shoulder Problems
- Overview of Sports Medicine
- Low Back Pain in Athletes
- Physical Exam of the Knee and Shoulder
- Common Medical Issues in Sports Medicine
- Pre-Participation Evaluation
- Prevention, diagnosis, and non-surgical management of sports medicine related injuries.
- New York State.
- Board certified in Family Medicine with Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine.